martes, 23 de junio de 2009

Nearly Done

I leave El Gusano this Thursday night or Friday morning. That's 3 days more, tops, in the place. I'm gonna miss it a lot. I have a ton of pictures so I'm pretty ready to get home and dive deeper into the editing process and work with sound as well. I'm just trying to collect some final stories and some pictures that were so basic that I overlooked them.

I'm excited to share the stories with anyone who will listen of the people I met. Let me know if you want to see some, and I will try to make it happen before I leave for Argentina on the 19th. Lots of stories, a complex issue. I put two pictures on www.flickr.com/photos/brittanykamalei of a lovely woman in the community, Lupe. It's a good place to start.

I hope all is going well on your end, wherever you are. Please send me updates, I'd love to hear about it!

Besos!

No hay comentarios: