miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2009

Irapuato

It´s time to bring back this blog, although Im not sure how lively it will be or how often I can update because my internet access will be pretty inconsistent. Anyways, Travel was fine. I did a lot of reading and writing and thinking which was fabulous and now Im at Adrianas house, the woman who runs FCB (fcb.org). Her place is lovely colorful and enormous! Shaw and Ian are already in El Gusano, and I will go to meet them tomorrow morning. I can hardly believe it! I confronted a lot of my fears and insecurities on the way over here, just trying to tell them that they are irrational and have no place with me. So I wrote about 12 pages in my journal about liberation. What it means, how God liberates people, how people liberate people, and if and how Mexico can liberate itself. This was all provoked by Jesus for President, a book I{m reading that is coauthored by Shane Claiborne and Chris Hay. Im completely wiped. I slept for 1.5 hrs last night. I guess that could classify as a siesta. Hopefully I can get a nap in before dinner. Hopefully dinner is soon, tengo hambre!

Please email me and let me know how youre doing and what youre up to and ill try to get back to you if i can. time to go rest up. many blessings to you all!

No hay comentarios: